Our House

Our House
is a very, very, very fine house...

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Address is official!

I was at the site yesterday because we thought framing was to begin yesterday.

New crew = delay of a day for us = :-(     but that's ok, things are moving :-)

Anyway, I stopped in the model - because, you know, when you have a 4 year old with you, well, you gotta go when you gotta go....

I thought I would take the opportunity to ask if Becca knew about when we'd have an "official" address - the answer was NOW!  She looked it up in her handy-dandy system, and was surprised to find out that it was already there!  

Didn't end up going today.  All they did today was put two 2" X 6"s around the top of the foundation...   The "anchor wood" if you will.

I am making a stop motion animation - I think - of the house being built (which would be SO MUCH EASIER if we actually lived anywhere near close!!!!!)  Because really, how many times do you get to make a time-lapse creation of your own home being built!?!?  But, fiscal issues may interfere...  I digress....

Anyway, not a whole lot of change in the photos I took yesterday from today, except that 4" of wood atop the foundation walls....   Tomorrow, however, should bring big change....  I hope!  



No comments:

Post a Comment