Our House

Our House
is a very, very, very fine house...

Monday, June 30, 2014

Pictures to come... or so I'm told

I'm still waiting on my better half to add some updated pics (mostly of the Pre-Drywall inside... hope to take some Post Drywall inside and siding up outside pics this week).  Still, I thought I would give an update.

We got our "official" pre-settlement and settlement dates (7/30 and 8/5) respectively.  Hoping that neither of those change so fingers are crossed.  I had the flu earlier this year so I'm still trying to work out how much time off I can can take around closing.  Hopefully I can make it work for more than just signing the paperwork.  So far, everything has been fine with the paperwork for the mortgage company.  I continually expect to see a "oh we forgot to ask for..." email but nothing yet.

With the Holiday coming up this Friday there is a shortened week but it's exciting that stuff is starting to get done inside the house.  I've requested an update on what to expect over the next two weeks and I'll add it to this post when I get the reply.

UPDATE: If you look at the previous post, there are now updated pictures.  Still have to visit this week for drywall pics.

Also, received the update.  They are finishing up the drywall (probably by Thursday).  They will start the trim on Monday (7/7).  That includes the cabinets in the bathrooms and kitchen.  They are planning a finishing coat of paint next Wednesday (7/9) and they start putting in the hardwood flooring (7/14).

No comments:

Post a Comment